1. What's your opinion on snow?
Snow rocks. The problem is that people here in DC don't know what to do with it, nor do we actually get much snow here. We get...crap. I'm sorry "wintery mix", is what they call it. I call it crap.
2. Have you ever built a snowman?
3. Do you do any winter time sports?
Not really. Despite growing up in Boston, my family was never really a skiing family. N keeps threatening to take me skiing. I say just sit in the lodge and drink hot cocoa with marshmellows.
4. When's the last time you had a snowball fight?
College. I hurled one at my male suitor when I found out he had a girlfriend.
5. What's the most snow you've ever gotten in a single storm?
The "April Fools Blizzard" in 1997. 2 feet of snow in 24 hours. A bit much.
|comments: Leave a comment|